You read that right. I read studied Igbo Education at the University of Lagos. You must be wondering how did a graduate of Igbo Education end up becoming a digital marketing specialist? You are about to find out in my recent interview on the TwoTV Network’s Break Digit Show for Nigerian tech founders. My good friend, Roberta Edu invited me to share my story on my journey from Igbo Education to becoming a digital marketing expert in Nigeria.
Watch the video here:
Lessons You’ll Learn:
- How I came to read Igbo Education at the University of Lagos.
- My first encounter with the computer and internet.
- My failed attempt at studying computer at NIIT.
- My first seminar that encouraged me to change my career path.
- How I became a WordPress Website designer.
- How I stumbled on social media marketing.
- How I built my reputation as a Digital Marketing specialist in Nigeria.
- How I manage my time as a digital marketing consultant and being a mom to my only son.
- How I relax (Yeah, a digital marketing specialist has to unwind too).
If I can do it, then you can do it too.