Dear Business Owner,
Do you realize that every day, millions of Nigerians are currently are searching for your products and services online every day?
But if your website is not coming up on their search results, then you are losing them to your competitors? We can help you.
We have a proven track record in helping Nigerian companies across industries achieve top results in Search Engines through an effective search engine optimization (SEO) plan. At CarolineWabara.com, we have achieved top 10 rankings for 100% of our clients.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of getting your website recognized more frequently when people perform searches on sites such as Google, Yahoo or Bing.
Better SEO rankings means you get seen by more people, which can result in increased visibility, better quality leads, and sales for a website. That’s the power of SEO.
Having a website isn’t enough. You need Search Engine Optimization… a free and inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website.
What is the process of Search Engine Optimization?
CarolineWabara.com’s SEM department will come up with the most efficient Search Engine Optimization plan that will fit your budget, target audience, goals, and most importantly increase ROI.
Here is how we do it:
- Keyword research – Identifying your targeted Search Engine audience.
- Content creation – Speaking to your human visitors and Search Engines simultaneously.
- Inbound Links Optimization – Applying on-page SEO techniques to all pages of the site and across all social media properties.
- Outbound Links optimization – Gaining popularity and backlinks from other websites.
- Local search Listings – Increasing foot traffic from local customers.
- Website Analytics – Learning more about your visitors’ needs and behaviour.
What are the some of the benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a Nigerian business website?
Free 24/7 Promotion
Google, Bing and Yahoo keeps working for you 24hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year non-stop. A free and inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website.
Targeted Website Traffic
Increase the number of qualified visitors to your website from search engines, who are ready to buy or subscribe.
SEO provides one of the highest returns on investment when it comes to online marketing.
Your prospects will keep seeing your name pop up when they search for an expert.
We work with you one-on-one to customize a digital marketing plan that will fit your business and your needs.
Search Engine Optimization Frequently Asked Questions
SEO PROJECT STAGES
1. We agree on the goals and expectations.
• What are your goals?
• Who are your target audience? (Age, Gender, Interests, Occupation, Marital Status)
• What do you want these people to do?
• What are the challenges your company is facing in reaching out to Nigerian market segment?
• Who are your competitors?
• Why should people choose your business over your competitors’?
· Find competitors and monitor activities.
· Find facts and figures around your company then use them to understand & create appeal/value of content needed.
· Integrate Website Tracking tools to monitor site traffic.
· Keyword research – Identifying your targeted Search Engine audience.
1. Redesign the website and create a blog with the aim of educating target audience.
2. Optimize landing pages with the aim of converting visitors to leads.
3. Content creation – Speaking to your human visitors and Search Engines simultaneously.
4. Inbound Links Optimization – Applying on-page SEO techniques to all pages of the site and across all social media properties.
5. Outbound Links optimization – Gaining popularity and backlinks from other websites.
6. Local search Listings – Increasing foot traffic from local customers.
Monitoring & Operation Phase:
This SEO campaign will have attainable & tactical goals which are:
• Building buzz & conversation.
• Increase in search and referral traffic to the web presence from search engines and other sites.
• Track website traffic and compare activities.
1. Access to Google Analytics account and any other analytic tool.
2. Access to Website’s cpanel.
How will you keep me informed of changes you make to our website and how often will I get an SEO report?
I will send you a monthly report on the following:
No of leads and leads sources.
Case Study 1:
ChibykeGlobal.com (A freight forwarding company in Nigeria).
Problem: Had a poorly designed website. No sales. Website was ranking lower in search engines.
Business Goal: Rank Higher in Search engines and increase leads.
Solution: Redesigned the website. Added tracking tools to monitor traffic. Did keyword research and added relevant keywords. Created a blog with content that people are interested in and that has become popular in the international freight forwarding industry.
Results: Rated amongst top 50 freight forwarding blogs by international freight forwarders. Increase in traffic and sales. Ranking high for keywords: air freight companies in nigeria, air freight to nigeria, air cargo from china to nigeria.
Case Study 2:
Simplinteriors (An interior design company and school): ranked lower for relevant keywords and getting low-quality traffic.
Problem Identified: Poor search engine optimization on landing pages, competitor Maven School of Interior design was ranking tops for their target keywords, while theirs were nowhere near the 3rd page of Google search results.
Solution: Did keyword research and competitive analysis, Installed web tracking tools to monitor why people were not converting. Added call to action buttons. Rewrote the content to make readers become clients.
Results: Within 4 months, their website shot up to the first page of Google search results for "interior design schools in nigeria", "interior design schools in lagos", "school of interior design in nigeria", "interior design companies in lagos".
Nutrichem.com.ng: I redesigned their website and performed SEO.
ChibykeGlobal.com: I manage their content marketing strategy at http://chibykeglobal.com/blog/
Simplinteriors.com: I also manage their pay per click advertising campaign currently running at http://simplinteriors.com/training/
Like a Ten commandment.
Which tools do you use - reporting tools, link building tools, technical SEO tools , research tools?
Google Analytics & Search Console
Google Keyword Planner
I did a quick audit on the site and look out for the following red flags:
Missing Meta description,
Unique page titles,
long tail keywords
H1, H2, H3 tags.
Length of body content
No, I cannot guarantee that. I will only do my best and the rest is up to Google to decide whether your website is trustworthy enough to rank on the first page.
The average amount of time it takes to see real results in a correctly executed SEO campaign is 4-6 months. That's the short answer. The more complex answer is “It depends on the website's age, current TrustRank with Google, and whether it has any penalties levied on it.”
Success depends on achieving the set goals, we will measure the rankings, no of traffic, backlinks, lead source and conversions.
Advice will be given on the type of information your target audience needs and it will be published on the blog to educate your audience.
These blog posts will be shared on social media.
Frequently asked questions by customers will be gotten from your sales team to create more content for the blog, email newsletter, social media and your website's landing pages where necessary.
Whenever there is an online promotion, I will run keyword research that aligns with the landing page.
Because small business owners come to me to clean up the mess that previous website designers left behind. Call me the repair lady. 🙂