This is wishing all my special fans and readers a Happy Valentine’s Day from CarolineWabara.com. Meanwhile, here are quick tips on food matches made in heaven to make you want to fall in love with food all over again.
Why? Because I love food!
Here are quick food match tips to make your valentine day more fun:
- Milk and Cookies
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Bacon and Eggs
- Peanut butter and Jelly
Here are love messages I copied from Indobase.com site for impressing your sweetheart and loved ones today:
- Hi sweetie pie, I love you so much that I can’t even express it properly. I love you
- You are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart, I’ll always keep you near.
- I love u from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever.
- I am so happy we met! Will you be my Valentine? Love
- My darling, you bring joy to my life. Love,
- You mean the world to me! Please be my Valentine (always)! Love always
- You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy valentines day
- You have opened the doors of my heart. Now it’s for you to walk through it.
- You remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine.
- Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.
- You have always been the pillar of my life. Love you.
- You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.
- Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I’ll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.
- You are the love of my life and I’ll be yours forever.
- If I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say “My love will be the last one to die”.
- You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.
Enjoy your day.